- Pay Rate:
£10.19 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Sunderland, Tyne & Wear,
Full Job Title: Temporary Front of House Coordinator/Administrator - Admin & Clerical
Reference no: Sunderland 2022 AGY 92
Pay Rate: £10.19 per hour PAYE
Basic DBS disclosure required for this role
An experienced Front of House Coordinator/ Administrator to carry out Front of House/Reception duties.
You will provide a professional welcome and act as first point of contact for all visitors to the Centre.
You will manage the sign-in of visitors and ensuring secure management of all visitors entering and exiting the building.
You will handle telephone calls and email enquiries with careful attention to detail.
You will ensure that the reception and shared areas are maintained to reflect a professional and safe working environment.
You will raise job tickets for faults and be responsible for electronic filing
Key responsibilities to include:
- Coordinate and manage meeting room bookings and ensuring rooms are set up and arranged accordingly
- Liaison and organisation of business centre services including catering and cleaning, security and ICT
- Log faults systematically using appropriate systems
- Refer issues for escalation to Assistant Centre Manager / Centre Manager
- Maintain central records of business requests for technical, caretaking and estate services
- Update electronic notice boards and information systems
- Call logging and message taking and ability to handle basic enquiries about the Centres
- Contribute to provision of administrative services to tenants (where applicable) e.g. photocopying, management of incoming and external post.
- Contribute to accurate collection of data for use in monthly management reports e.g. occupancy levels, conference room usage income, client records and feedback surveys
- Maintain door security and reporting any suspicious activity
- Contribute to potential tenant enquiry management, providing initial information on request and logging all enquiries
- Contribute to marketing of meeting rooms and event spaces for conferences and seminars
- Contribute to social media and profile raising for the Centre
- Organise occasional initiatives on reception to support the community of businesses at the Centres
You will be expected to have good organisational skills and be able to use IT effectively in implementing tasks.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- Ability to be highly organised and deliver administrative support
- Experience of providing excellent customer service by being able to delight customers and deliver high quality tailored services to meet needs and exceed expectations
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent partnership working skills with people at all levels from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to identify and solve problems in a professional manner
- Excellent listening skills and attention to detail
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Front of House Coordinator/Administrator - Admin & Clerical
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.