- Pay Rate:
£11.80 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- CROFT, Leicestershire,
Temporary Technical Administrator – Group Support Team
Reference no: Leicestershire TCL 0007 E535 / 1
Pay rate: £11.80 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
City: CROFT, Leicestershire
Office based role
Due to location candidates either be able to drive or reside in the surrounding area
A Technical Administrator is required to assist as directed with technical data analysis and administrative processes relevant to the business area, updating records in accordance with current legislation and monitoring internal and external performance or technical activities. Duties will include basic admin, organisation, data entry and reception duties.
- Support the department process including updating technical manuals, guidance notes and records.
- Understand and record performance information related to seasonal works, H&S, waste management and operational equipment.
- Assist in the resolution of financial matters including, processing invoices, payment issues, income and expenditure and pro-actively dealing with queries from suppliers and customers.
- Comply with all Quality Assurance Procedures.
- Support the service delivery team to ensure accurate and timely requests for payment following works completion are processed.
- Support core processes and assist in the compilation of performance data.
- Data entry and reception duties.
- Other duties as required by the Team Managers commensurate with the duties and grading of the post
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- GCSE Grades A-C or equivalent in English and Maths (NVQ level 2).
- NVQ Level 3 in a subject relevant to the business area OR BTEC ONC or Diploma in a technical or administrative field.
- Experience of working in the highway maintenance and construction industry.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of working in an office environment using word processors, spreadsheets, databases and Microsoft Office Software suite.
- Experience of working with Oracle financial systems desirable.
- Experience of problem solving and analysing information, proactive planning and organisation and dealing with internal and external customers on the telephone and face to face.
- Experience of dealing with correspondence, compiling and interpreting reports and working with current Health & Safety legislation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- A willingness to be flexible, learn and undertake a variety of different tasks.
- Good numeracy skills.
- Familiar with entering and retrieving data on computer systems.
- Problem solving and analysis skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Technical Administrator – Group Support Team
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.