- Pay Rate:
£24.38 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 11-12 months
- LAMBETH, LONDON,
Interim Team Leader - Quality Management Unit
Reference no: MPX TCLZ 0008 04A3 / 1
Pay Rate: £24.38 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 11-12 months
City: LAMBETH, LONDON
Only candidates with current security clearance will be considered for this role
This role require CTC clearance this must be already held and active – we are unable to consider any candidates who do not hold this level of vetting currently – please do not apply if you do not have this clearance
To manage and support staff within the Quality Management Unit (QMU) in order to achieve the objectives of the Forensic Services Directorate, ensuring quality standards are satisfied in order to drive all forensic disciplines towards excellence. Be responsible for line managing a team of Quality System Auditors and Quality Administrators and ensuring an efficient service delivery to all customers (Policing, Criminal Justice System and Stakeholders).
Assist the Quality Managers and the Compliance Lead in achieving compliance with regulatory and legal requirements within Forensic Services. Provide a professional, efficient and effective administrative support to the QMU
- Provide leadership and support the development to the administrative team in the QMU ensuring all staff comply with the values and are managed in accordance with HR processes.
- Line management of staff within scope of responsibility
- Support the hiring managers within the team with recruitment activity
- Translate the departmental targets and objectives at a team level to direct and manage individual performance targets i.e. through development review.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of time critical tasks by planning and managing workload, performance and resource requirements of QMU administrative staff to ensure consistently efficient service to the required standard, meeting the priorities of the team.
- Collate and review management and performance information to identify local trends and assist the Quality Managers to assess and improve operational effectiveness, performance and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and manage customer relations by communicating effectively
- Manage the administrative requirements for external assessments for all forensic disciplines
- To complete Risk assessments as required for QMU activities
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via email@example.com by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note thatfor the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Knowledge in the effective use of recognised Quality Management tools and techniques;
- Knowledge of values, core principles and vision
- A knowledge of the Corporate Forensic procedures
- An understanding of the MO4 Forensic Services Quality
- Have and maintain an up to date knowledge of organisational issues including a range of HR processes such as the Police Staff Discipline SOP and the Fairness at Work policy and Health and Safety protocolsManagement System
- Understanding of the challenges faced by Forensics, the Police, the Criminal Justice System and other stakeholders and how their business processes interact
- A broad understanding of the different business services provided by the Directorate and how they interact
- Line management
- Mentoring and coaching staff
- Performance management
- Have a proven background in leading, motivating and supporting staff within a pressurised environment
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficient communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to engage, build and maintain effective relationships with personnel and customers at all levels;
- Ability to manage customer and staff expectations
- Ability to manage workloads and staff resources within the Quality Management Unit and demonstrate responsibility and accountability for ensuring targets and business objectives are met by the team
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Team Leader - Quality Management Unit
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.