- Pay Rate:
£12.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 mouths
- Beverley, Yorkshire,
Temporary Support Services Admin Assistant
Job Ref: E Riding 5244753
Pay Rate: £12.18 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 1-2 mouths
City: Beverley, Yorkshire
The purpose of the role is to undertake general administrative and clerical functions in relation to supporting specific Directorate and Service functions.
- Filing, record keeping and post, scanning and processing work on document management systems.
- Checking and processing data, using manual and IT systems, including office and specific packages – spreadsheets, databases and word processing.
- Dealing with deliveries of goods and services, stationery and stock control, invoice and payment processing, payroll processing, billing and recharging, and use of procurement and financial systems (manual and IT).
- Telephone answering, dealing with correspondence, responding to customer enquiries and requests, taking payments, Photocopying and document handling.
- User testing on Uniform/EDRMS prior to upgrades/updates – and provide feedback.
- Handling post in and out of the service.
- Processing overtime forms.
- Managing multiple email accounts – providing advice and guidance to customers.
- Specialised word processing and data input onto IT systems, including specialist knowledge of word, databases and spreadsheets.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
GCSE – At least four (or equivalent) – Essential - English and Maths (Literacy and Numeracy)
Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Support Services Admin Assistant
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.