- Pay Rate:
£11.41 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 months
- OXFORD, Oxfordshire,
Full Job Title: Temporary Specialist CSA/Admin x4 – Social & Health Care
Job Reference: Oxfordshire 5217485
Pay Rate: £11.41 per hour PAYE
Standard DBS disclosure required
Currently Hybrid, the successful candidate will need to travel to Oxford for training and time in the office.
Although this is a customer service role, the Social & Health Care Team are the gateway to Adult and Children Social Services. The team complete assessments for service users that require support with day to day living. The calls can take up to 45 minutes to complete taking detailed information from the service user about how they manage day to day. This is not a data entry role, but assessments are completed computer based.
Duties include answering customers enquiries by phone, using a headset and laptop, email, and social media. Completing assessments / referrals with the service user / family / carers detailing how they manage day to day. Completion of Adult Safeguarding alerts.
Signposting to relevant organisations.
Staff will need to show empathy whilst dealing with calls that may be of difficult / challenging nature.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months recent CSA/administration experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation
- A strong Customer Service background is essential
- A keen interest in social and health care services and related fields
- Superior communication skills and a genuine desire to help people; patient, calm and profession manner; able to demonstrate self-control and a confident attitude; able to deal with difficult and sensitive conversations
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Specialist CSA/Admin x4 – Social & Health Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.