- Pay Rate:
£10.98 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- Chester, Cheshire,
Temporary Sourcing Administrator/Recruitment
Reference no: W Cheshire 5221905
Pay Rate: £10.98 per hour PAYE
The purpose of the role is to provide a customer focused recruitment and administration service to contracted organisations; coordinating the end to end recruitment process; ensuring full compliance with all relevant employment legislation.
- Administer the end to end recruitment process, ensuring that all pre-employment checks are completed prior to a candidate commencing employment. Ensure the delivery of an excellent recruitment service to managers, staff and applicants, providing administrative and advisory support throughout the recruitment process.
- To effectively manage recruitment related enquiries via phone and e-mail, ensuring that these are dealt with in a timely, accurate and profession manner. Undertaking specialised administrative and technical tasks to ensure new starters are correctly contracted in line with agreed policies and procedures.
- Contact candidates to arrange interviews both verbally and electronically, prepare recruitment packs for interviews and ensure panel members have the relevant paperwork ahead of the interviews as required.
- Work with recruiting managers to ensure that they are kept fully up to date with the progress of their successful candidate; including the production of accurate tailored offer letters for each appointment; issue and ensure the return of signed contracts for new staff; liaise with the Occupational Health provider regarding the clearance of new starters. Ensure that identity and eligibility to work checks are completed.
- Administer DBS checks at the appropriate level for the role, ensuring that entries are discussed fully with the recruiting manager and/or HR as required and signed off through the necessary channels.
- Maintain accurate records relating to recruitment activity. Ensure all new starter files are updated and filing is completed on a regular basis.
- Ensure that systems connected with the work of the Transactional Service Centre are properly operated, problem areas identified and suggestions for improvement made so as to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness.
- Respond to routine and complex enquiries (by telephone, by email or in person) from a variety of contacts, using your judgment to form responses, ensuring that advice on the work done by the Employee Service Centre is consistent and in line with relevant policies and procedures.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s including Maths and English (at grade C or above).
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- General administration experience in a computerised environment.
- Proven Communication skills.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with confidence and discretion.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service knowledge and delivery.
- Ability to prioritise work, allocate work and monitor progress.
- ICT Working knowledge of administrative practices and procedures operating within recruitment and DBS legislation.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.