- Pay Rate:
£516.99 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- EXETER, Devon,
Full Job Title: Interim Solutions/Enterprise Architect – ICT Services
Job Reference: DIGMTO RQ786219
Pay Rate: £516.99 per day PAYE
This role is hybrid.
This role is subject to BPSS requirements.
An innovative Solution Architect is required to develop systems architecture that will meet business needs within the Corporate Technology department. Your initial focus will be on the ServiceNow platform which is being widely exploited across the organisation so it is essential that you have expertise in ServiceNow.
The wider team also makes great use of the Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Dynamics platforms so it would help your application if you had experience in either of those platforms.
As a Solutions Architect in Corporate Technology you will:
- Work with specific projects to provide architectural assurance that they’re doing the right things.
- Work collaboratively with product owners and service delivery managers to carry out activities that take place during solution ideation, solution design, and solution implementation.
- Provide general technical oversight / governance for work being carried out on the main platforms within the local team, including but not limited to:
- Dynamics 365,
- TIBCO Cloud Integration.
- Provide support / advice to the various teams in in the department as needed particularly in guiding internal improvement activities on the platforms mentioned above.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Relevant qualifications in Computer Science or relevant field
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst, or similar role
- In-depth understanding of database structure principles
- In depth knowledge of ServiceNow and Dynamics
- Experience gathering and analysing system requirements
- Skills & Abilities:
- Proven research and analytical skills
- Problem-solving attitude
- Strategic thinking (data architecture).
- Presentation and Communication Skills
- Active Security Clearance
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Solutions/Enterprise Architect – ICT Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.