- Pay Rate:
up to £388.10 per day PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- GREENWICH, LONDON,
Service Performance Manager
Reference no: TL 0006 E897 / 1
Pay rateup to £388.10 per day PAYE depending on experience
Hybrid working – Candidate must bring own laptop and equipment
The Service Performance Manager is responsible for the transition and introduction of new services into an operationally live environment, for managing BAU service levels and contracts across all suppliers, and internal resources, within their portfolio. The role ensures compliance is delivered against mandatory standards and policies throughout the lifecycle of a service. Reporting into a Senior Service Performance Manager the successful candidate will bring a positive can-do attitude to the role by identifying opportunities to provide excellent service delivery through collaboration, innovation, and a willingness to challenge the status quo when required
- Successful introduction and delivery of new services into operation via design and transition gates by collaborating with a multi skilled team of resources.
- Managing the performance of services within their portfolio, including suppliers and internal teams to the agreed service level targets. Ensuring compliance with mandatory standards and policies throughout the lifecycle of a service.
- Analyse relevant reports and data, for example, but not limited to, demand, capacity, licence management, asset lifecycle management across the services and technologies within their portfolio and ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Effective assessment of risks, development of mitigation strategies and continually striving for service improvements.
- Accountable for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders to understand any changes in priorities or likely business demand and mitigate any threats identified. Working to and meeting agreed deadlines.
- Creation, review and maintenance of support and contractual collateral, including ongoing maintenance of knowledge scripts and technical documentation.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate Change, Release and configuration management processes for internal teams, projects, and suppliers in order to protect the Live environment and minimise disruption experienced by customers, including audits where required
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- ***Qualification details and all other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) - please give full details within your CV document.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- ITIL V4 Service Management certification (desirable)
- Broad knowledge of software development, DevOps & Project Management methodologies
- Enterprise Resource Planning and Asset Management systems
- Cloud computing service models, such as SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Financial processes (including CAPEX, OPEX and project authorisation)
- Commercial management best practice to ensure effective supply chain arrangements to deliver value, quality, and reliability
- TfL business needs and requirements
- Proven extensive experience of technology and IT services in a complex environment
- Demonstrable experience of interacting and negotiating at ‘Head of’ level, both internally and with third parties
- Demonstrable experience of negotiating, delivering and managing complex, large scale, service contracts with Tier 1 suppliers
- Substantial experience of relationship management and account management
- Previous service management and/or project experience
- Proven analytical skills to interpret complex data and make or influence appropriate business decisions on the basis of this analysis
- Process re-engineering skills
- Proven ability to influence at a senior leader level
- Ability to demonstrate senior stakeholder engagement
- Proven ability to manage suppliers
- Budget management and forecasting
- Strong IT skills using Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Service Performance Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.