- Pay Rate:
£15.25 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- CAMDEN, London,
Temporary Service Officer x4 – Housing
Reference no: ATR 5240644
Pay rate: £15.25 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday to Friday, 08:30-17:00
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
City: SOUTHWARK, London
Roles available in Maida Vale W9 and Camden NW6
A DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role; however the level of disclosure has not been specified by the client
The purpose of this role is to provide a front-line housing management/enhanced housing management service to residents in sheltered accommodation. This is a site based role working from a designated scheme office. Roles are available in Maida Vale W9 and Camden NW6. Candidates should be within reasonable commuting distance to either area.
- Viewings and tenancy sign ups.
- Tenancy management.
- Maintaining tenant records on housing management system.
- Offering signposting and referral support to external agencies.
- Basic benefit and income maximisation advice.
- Weekly H & S checks – fire detection, emergency lighting etc. as required.
- Weekly site H & S inspection.
- Safeguarding referrals and reporting of accidents, incidents and near misses on site.
- Tenant welfare checks and tenant meetings.
- Liaising with external agencies to support tenancy sustainment.
- Reporting of communal repairs and dwelling repairs if the tenant needs assistance with this.
- Liaison with colleagues to ensure the site is maintained to a safe and acceptable standard e.g. reporting on outstanding repairs, quality of cleaning and grounds maintenance etc.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Administrative and literacy to GCSE/BTEC level or demonstrable ability to operate at this level.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Relevant experience of working in a partnership/multi-agency setting and multi-disciplinary team.
- Experience of working with customers and championing their views and feedback.
Skills & Abilities:
- Enthusiastic and energetic.
- A passion for people
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, orally and in writing with a wide range of people.
- Problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Service Officer x4 – Housing
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.