- Pay Rate:
£19.27 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Thursday 9am to 5.15 and Friday 9am to 5pm
This opening assignment is for 1 month
- Southwark, London,
Temporary Service Charge Analyst – Housing/Finance
Job Ref: CLA TCL 0007 A14B / 1
Pay Rate: £19.27 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35- 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 1 month
City: Southwark, London
Basic DBS disclosure
Hybrid working – after initial training is completed
The purpose of the role is to ensure accurate estimation and reconciliation of all service charges with actual costs for all tenure types (i.e. tenants, leaseholders, shared owners and freeholders) with reference to financial budgets, current legislation and agreements.
- Work with the business managers to ensure that service charge cost information is accurate and submitted on a timely basis.
- Ensure that service chargeable costs are entered into AX to enable Clarion to maximise income.
- Ensure AX remains the repository of all service charges and remains fit for purpose by continuous development and streamlining.
- Work closely with teams across the business to ensure accurate invoices are sent out in a timely manner.
- Ensure that estimated and actual costs for Clarion are produced accurately and on time. Keep and supply third party service charge information for sending out to residents.
- Develop a range of reports that can be used for purposes of budgets and analytical review.
- Being able to advise the business on service charges from both historic & forecasting point of view.
- Ensure that all New Build Service Charge estimates are accurate & supplied to the business in a timely.
- Set rents for both re-lets & new build in line with the current legislation & make sure that rents are uplifted correctly as part of the annual rent review process.
- Use analytical techniques to identify inconsistent charges to be investigated.
- Be a catalyst for changing / creating consistent service charge policies.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Good standard of general education.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Financial analyst background,
- Good with excel and service charge experience a bonus but not essential.
- Must have analyst experience not SC officer only.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Service Charge Analyst – Housing/Finance
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.