- Pay Rate:
£11.81 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- GATESHEAD, Tyne & Wear,
Temporary Senior Support Assistant /HR /Admin - HR Advice
Reference no: Gateshead 1004801814682017
Pay rate: £11.81 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: GATESHEAD, Tyne & Wear
A Senior Support Assistant is required to be responsible for supporting the recruitment and onboarding process, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience for both candidates and hiring managers.
- Carry out the administrative aspects of recruitment for a range of vacancies, liaising with candidates and managers to ensure that all stages of the recruitment process run efficiently and effectively.
- Ensure a seamless and efficient onboarding process for new employees. You will play a crucial role in creating a positive first impression for our new hires and setting the stage for their success within the Council.
- Guide new employees through required paperwork and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records of new hire documentation, ensuring compliance with company policies, employment laws and regulatory requirements.
- Collect feedback from new hires and hiring managers to continuously improve the onboarding experience and processes.
- Such other responsibilities allocated which are appropriate to the grade of the post.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Experience of general office administration.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and multi discipline working.
- Experience of service delivery to customers.
Skills & Abilities:
- Effective communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to put the customer first and provide an excellent service to both internal and external customers.
- Able to express information in a clear and concise way to make sure people understand.
- Ability to work with other to achieve results and develop good working relationships.
- Flexibility to adapt to change and work effectively in a variety of situations.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Support Assistant /HR /Admin - HR Advice
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.