- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 5 months
- Milton Keynes
Interim Senior Spatial Data Architect Specialist & Senior GIS & Survey Data Technical Specialist – Hybrid Working – DIGPSR 1JP00062304
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Geospatial Analysis: to provide a geo-data acquisition, management, analysis and dissemination service for geospatial outputs as required by the Geospatial manager in order to satisfy customer requirements and meeting business objectives. Key areas of responsibility include data management, hard and soft copy plan production, ensuring that all data used is fit for purpose and conforms to standards and liaising with the customer and external contractors.
Please clearly indicate on your application which role you are applying for:
- 2.2 Senior Spatial Data Architect / Specialist
- 2.3 Senior GIS & Survey Data Technical Specialist
2.2 Senior Spatial Data Architect / Specialist
- Lead or support the development of the future data architecture for Digital Twin / Network Modelling.
Key skills required:
- Topological Networks in a transportation or utilities environment.
- Complex Data Models
- Linear Referencing
- Geospatial/Spatial Data Architecture
- Data modelling and transformation
- Data specifications, standards, metadata
- ESRI ArcGIS
2.3 Senior GIS & Survey Data Technical Specialist
- Lead or support the development of GIS solutions to meet specific business requirements.
Key skills required:
- Survey data formats, processing, manipulation and storage (e.g. LiDAR, Video/Imagery,
- Survey/GPS Metadata)
- ESRI ArcGIS
- Cloud development
- Microsoft Azure
- Tech Leadership
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Spatial Architect / GIS & Survey Data Specialist
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.