- Pay Rate:
up to £335.96 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc)
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
- GREENWICH, LONDON,
Senior Service Analyst - IT
Reference no: TL 0006 B0E0 / 1
Pay rate up to £335.96 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc) (Please note that the pay rate for this role is likely to be uplifted to reflect a higher than standard holiday allocation)
Note: the pay rate is provisional only and the ad will be amended with the confirmed rate, once received. If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let me know and we can send you some additional information for clarify
Hybrid role – Candidates must bring on laptop and equipment
The Senior Service Analyst is accountable for the service life cycle of the technology within their portfolio/function ensuring that all Services are delivered to agreed standard, quality and performance. The role holder is accountable for communicating all process related activities to the relevant parties in a customer focused manner and deal with any issues as they arise.
The Senior Service Analyst will provide Level 2 or 3 support and maintenance to ensure technology tools and services are available, up-to-date and secure .
The successful candidate will be a FI/CO consultant to help out with activities of the project. The desired candidate will have some guide of New G/L implementation or supported this in the past. Hands on configuration knowledge is desirable.
- Accountable for executing support activities for incident/major incident resolution in order to ensure the service is restored for the business within relevant service level targets.
- Ensuring escalation of any system outages and issues are appropriately managed and dealt with to restore service within agreed service level targets.
- To lead and deliver supplier management and performance related issues to ensure a smooth day to day running of services – work with suppliers on their performance on the services, making sure service contract requirements are fulfilled
- Leading on communications to the business and third party suppliers and project delivery to achieve successful transition and running of the services
- Accountable for delivering incident and service request metrics and analysing problems and trends, providing recommendations for improvement and pro-active resolution to achieve improvements in service efficiency
- Accountable for recommending service and process improvements to ensure effective handling and correction of defects in the production environments
- Accountable for the day to day running and availability of services within their service portfolio including the service life cycle
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- A University Degree in the relevant technology/computer science subject/equivalent technical qualification or demonstrable industry experience in Service Support/Service Delivery environment
- Substantial experience using SAP which includes reporting segments, reporting of traffic figures and parallel reporting
- IT Service Management qualification required, such as ITIL and/or its practical operation in a large organisation
- Knowledge of current/emerging technologies and processes employed in Enterprise Wide IT service
- Knowledge of relevant national and international legislation pertaining to the Government/Public Sector IT – e.g. Data Protection Act, EU Procurement Directives and Freedom of Information Act. #9desirable)
- Knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning, Asset Management, Revenue Collection, Document Management and/or integration technologies/systems
- Knowledge of the provision of effective technical support services to a complex, multi-site operation
- Knowledge IT applications in public transportation and its business environment
- Demonstrable experience of working in a complex multi-site environment dealing with standard business applications and real time implementation systems
- Well-developed experience of issues and incident management and working within agreed SLAs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills at a business and technical level
- Highly skilled at solving and communicating complex problems
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Service Analyst - IT/Finance
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.