- Pay Rate:
£19.31 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 months
- Gloucester, Gloucestershire,
Temporary Senior Recruitment & Retention Advisor – Human Resources
Reference no: Gloucestershire 5236288
Pay Rate: £19.31 per hour PAYE
37 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5-6 months
City: Gloucester, Gloucestershire
Hybrid working – 2 days in the office
An experienced recruiter is required who will lead on recruitment campaigns for managers as part of our transformation plan for Highways, Traffic and Transport.
- Overseeing a service focused on high performance and quality that exceeds standards and delivers positive outcomes.
- Monitoring and managing performance, including carrying out performance reviews, managing all employee related issues, and ensuring the achievement of individual and team targets.
- Managing a small caseload, advising and supporting them to return to work, remain in work or find new employment.
- Leading the development of their network of relationships, building capacity and ensuring the success of their job retention services across all providers.
- Monitoring and analysing delivery network performance, building service capability, capacity and quality.
- Liaise with our advertising agency to post on external job boards.
- Use social media for advertising.
- Carry out shortlisting.
- Arrange the selection process.
- Work with recruitment administrators to ensure the candidate has a smooth recruitment journey.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Educated to minimum GCSE level C or above including Maths and English.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Sound experience managing a team and performance management procedures.
- Proven case management experience working with individuals with complex needs overcome employment related barriers.
- Experience innovating and improving processes and systems.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to engage and motivate.
- Understanding of and a positive attitude towards complex needs and requirements.
- Solid organisation and time management skills.
- A proactive, solution-focused and innovative approach.
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft applications
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Recruitment & Retention Advisor – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.