- Pay Rate:
£12.74 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Bolton, Greater Manchester,
Temporary Senior Lead Administrator – SEND/Education
Reference no: Bolton 0007 CA5E / 1
Pay Rate: £12.74 per hour PAYE
37 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: Bolton, Greater Manchester
Proven minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role.
The successful candidate will be working as part of a busy office you will assist the Business Manager in ensuring the SEND Assessment Service fulfils its statutory duties both effectively and efficiently. This will include providing advice regarding the EHC Needs Assessment process and the Annual Review process to the users of the SEND Assessment Service.
- Contribute to the management, development and implementation of Business Support services.
- Manage and work effectively with other team members and to contribute to improving the work of the team.
- Plan, manage and develop your work to meet specified requirements and deadlines.
- Record, store and supply information.
- Communicate information using systems available.
- Organise, support and maintain the use of information systems including data bases.
- Be responsible for research, preparation and presentation of a range of documents from various sources to specified deadlines.
- Organise, prepare and maintain documents for storage and archiving following Departmental and Council guidelines.
- Manage and organise the monitoring, ordering and distributing of specified goods and services.
- Be responsible for the processing, receipting, recording, monitoring and making of payments in line with policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Contribute to the scheduling, organising and co-ordinating of activities, resources and events including travel and accommodation and meeting venues.
- Attend meetings to take complex and intense notes/minutes and produce appropriate final documentation.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- NVQ Administration Level 3.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- To be able to take minutes of meetings
- Experience at supervisory level
- Experience of using a range of computer software packages and systems
- An understanding of the services, relevant legislation/good practice provided by the Children’s & Adult Services Depart
- To have the ability to develop, implement and maintain quality administrative services to customers
- To have the ability to work effectively as part of a team and under own supervision using initiative.
- To demonstrate the ability to research, locate, select and analyse information to support decision-making and audit compliance
- To demonstrate the ability to plan, develop, organise and prioritise your work to meet deadlines and changes in priority
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Lead Administrator – SEND/Education
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.