- Pay Rate:
£12.74 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37, Monday – Friday, 08:30 -17:00
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- BOLTON, Lancashire,
Temporary Senior Lead Administrator – Children & Adult Services
Reference no: Bolton 0008 1DEF / 1
Pay rate: £12.74 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37, Monday – Friday, 08:30 -17:00
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
City: BOLTON, Lancashire
Office based role
Enhanced DBS required for this role
Minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role
A Senior Lead Administrator is required to assist with the delivery of Business Support and reception services within an integrated operational service environment across the Family Hubs in Bolton. To contribute to the management, development and implementation of Business Support services and manage and work effectively with other team members to contribute to improving the work of the team.
- Organise, manage and maintain the use of information systems and meet quality and performance standards.
- Assist with the management of Business Support staff within an integrated service environment.
- Plan, manage and develop your work to meet specified requirements and deadlines.
- Record, store and supply information and communicate information using systems available.
- Organise, support and maintain the use of information systems including data bases.
- Be responsible for research, preparation and presentation of a range of documents from various sources to specified deadlines.
- Organise, prepare and maintain documents for storage and archiving following Departmental and Council guidelines.
- Manage and organise the monitoring, ordering and distributing of specified goods and services.
- Attend meetings to take complex and intense notes/minutes and produce appropriate final documentation.
- Transcribe and produce documents from recorded speech.
- Organise and manage repairs to premises and equipment. Attend business meetings as required.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- NVQ Administration Level 3.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minute taking skills and experience. 2 years’ experience of minute taking.
- Experience at supervisory level.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of using a range of computer software packages and systems.
- Able to enter and retrieve information and produce complex documents using a range of systems and software.
- An understanding of the services, relevant legislation/good practice provided by the Children’s & Adult Services Department
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to develop, implement and maintain quality administrative services to customers.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and under own supervision using initiative.
- Ability to plan, develop, organise and prioritise work to meet deadlines and changes in priority.
- Ability to handle cash and be able to accurately record and monitor payments in line with financial procedures.
- Ability to manage a team and be able to support and develop staff along with identifying training/development needs.
- Expectation that work will be required outside normal hours from time to time. On occasions may be required to work across a number of locations.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Lead Administrator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.