- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Interim Senior Facilities Business Partner – Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00062084
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Hybrid working – will be required to travel to each office in Gloucester, Plymouth, Weymouth, Swansea once a fortnight
A senior member of the Facilities and Property Asset Management Team responsible for ensuring delivery of facilities management services through outsourced contractual relationships across the estate with specific responsibility for offices located in the South. To ensure plans and activities across FM reflect the wider strategic priorities and communicate effectively with senior leaders and key stakeholders including tenants to influence future strategies. As an appointed “Competent Person” (as defined by The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999) ensure safe working environments compliant with statutory regulations and HM Land Registry policies and processes.
- High level management of key suppliers, managing and escalating issues, and engaging in key decision making with strategic consequence.
- Support adoption of new working practices, workplace planning, space optimisation and fit-out project management to develop and ensure diverse workspaces turning challenging operational requirements into innovative workplace solutions.
- Work with the on-site based outsourced contractor team to manage all facilities management services, ensuring delivery is contractually compliant and that communication is effective.
- Act as the change leader for new service requirements and ensure the optimum balance of facilities management service to meet business need, stakeholder requirements and procurement and contractual standards.
- Monitor and provide assurance for compliance arrangements and remedial works, ensuring ensure records remain up to date and accurate.
- Assist in the management of the non-staff budgets, approving or challenging works to ensure financial due diligence.
- Manage the interaction, meetings, and consultation with stakeholders, specifically building user groups and health and safety committees.
- Ensure appropriate health and safety arrangements are in place in line with legislative requirements and policy for emergencies including fire safety management and first aid.
- Assist the nominated Project Sponsor in the delivery of major building and infrastructure projects, ensuring all statutory, financial and project closure documentation is completed.
- Work with technical specialists managing the critical infrastructure within properties.
- Manage, in conjunction with professional advisors, maintenance and refurbishments arising from client needs and forward maintenance plans.
- Consider and champion the sustainability agenda and identify opportunities to enhance existing arrangements in support of Greening Government commitments and Net Zero targets.
- Commercial experience.
- Self-starter/ Autonomous.
- Facilities management experience in a large company.
- People Skills/ Stakeholder management.
- Experience of managing contractor and client-side relationships.
- Experience of managing change.
- Experience of managing risk and dealing with complex issues.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in managing compliance and safety issues.
- Managing sustainability within the built office environment.
- Working within an Intelligent Customer role.
- Budgeting and financial forecasting experience.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document.
- BPSS clearance required.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Facilities Business Partner
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.