- Pay Rate:
Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 18 months
Role: Senior Cyber Security Architect
Contract Length: anticipated 18 months
Our client is looking to hire a Senior Cyber Security Architect on a contract basis for approximately 18 months.
As the Senior Cyber Security Architect you will lead awareness of best practice in Information Assurance and Information Risk Management and provide analysis of risks to information systems in order to inform risk owners and project managers to allow effective decision making.
As the Cyber Security Architect you will have at least five years’ experience working in a similar role and previous experience as a Security Analyst.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Architect with previous experience in the defence industry in highly classified environments, with good working knowledge of Firewalls / DevOps / Cloud / Intrusion detection systems (IDS) / Intrusion prevention systems (IPS) / Endpoint detection.
As the Cyber Security Architect you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide analysis of risks to information systems in order to inform risk owners and project managers to allow effective decision making.
- Provide expert subject matter advice to CISO and other elements of the IS management chain.
- Determine how the overall security architecture applies to projects under consideration and advise project solution architects on security requirements.
- Review high- and low-level solution designs for compliance with overall security architecture, achievement of security requirements and overall efficacy of the security features and tools.
- Facilitate the formal accreditation corporate systems and of other specified systems.
- Assist with IT Health Check and Vulnerability Assessments by approving scope of tests and overall testing programme.
- Provide technical risk assessment analysis.
- Develop the professionalism of Information Risk Management within the organisation
- Attend project Security Working Groups and manage when appropriate.
As the Cyber Security Architect you will have worked in a similar role and will have the following skillset:
- Previous experience in the defence industry in highly classified environments
- Security Analyst skills
- Good working knowledge Firewalls / DevOps / Cloud / Intrusion detection systems (IDS) / Intrusion prevention systems (IPS) / Endpoint detection
- Stakeholder Management
- Hands on with security tooling
Security Clearance: DV highly desirable; candidates with active DV clearance will be fast-tracked.
Contract Length: anticipated 18 months
INSIDE IR35: Up to £600 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Interview Process: MS Teams
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we provide the best talent and encourage all applications regardless of background, in line with our commitment to diversity, equality and inclusion.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Senior Cyber Security Architect
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.