- Pay Rate:
up to £314.50 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc)
- Hours per Week:
18 Monday – Friday, normal working hours (tbc)
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Interim SEND Self Evaluation Framework & Inspection Lead *Re-opened*
Reference no: PCC (HQ) PCC14234
Pay Rate: up to £314.50 per day PAYE depending on experience (tbc)
18 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Hybrid working - office based normally two/three days per week
To focus on developing a SEF and preparations for SEND area inspection by Ofsted/CQC. The immediate requirements are to work with the Director for Children’s Services, the director of education and the Head of SEND and Inclusion
- Act as the key contact and lead with partners, particularly the Integrated Children’s Board (ICB) in relation to inspection and improvement activity
- To lead on development and updating of SEND SEFs
- To lead on the preparation for inspection
- To establish and maintain key information that will be submitted to inspection teams, including establishing and maintaining processes to keep information up to date, working with the DCS, Service Directors, Heads of Service, ICB and NHS provider colleagues, Family Voice, and partners (including Annex A information)
- To support regular preparation meetings throughout the year so that Peterborough is in the best place to respond to inspections and reviews
- To act as the key point of contact during inspections (Ofsted and HMIP)
- To lead the action plan and response following inspection
- To support the development of a SEND strategic plan for 2024
- To support the creation and development of the Peterborough area SEND Executive Board
- Prepare and present reports and presentations to stakeholders including elected members
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Needs to have a detailed working knowledge of appropriate legislation, regulations, policies and procedures relating to Ofsted/CQC inspection frameworks for Children’s Services and SEND – and an ability to apply these to the Peterborough context.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to be hands on – to create and deliver work, rather than solely act as a conduit, asking others to do the work. It is essential that this role adds capacity rather than coordination and reflection.
- Able to create documents, PowerPoints to a high standard
- Able to provide clear, concise analysis and documentation where impact from activity is always evident to reflect the work taking place in Peterborough
- Able to provide high quality work to deadlines
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
SEND Self Evaluation Framework & Inspection Lead *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.