- Pay Rate:
£12.07 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for up to 12 months
Temporary Safeguarding & Quality Support Officer / Admin x2 - Adult Safeguarding
Reference no: Warrington 0007 5D64 / 1
Pay rate: £12.07 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for up to 12 months
Hybrid working, required to be office based a minimum of 2 days per week
Enhanced DBS required for this role
Minute taking skills and experience are essential for this role
An experienced Administrative Assistant is required to support a team of Safeguarding and Quality Officers who are working closely with local care providers to support service improvements. This support will include administrative duties such as ordering and purchasing goods, coordinating health and safety and other service information, organising and supporting meetings and interviews, legally defensible minute taking, progress tracking actions, arranging events and workshops and communicating to a broad audience.
- Provide timely, accurate and concise minutes of multi agency, safeguarding and other meetings.
- Arrange appointments, meetings, venues and the typing, copying and distribution of minutes, information and reports, with particular reference to items of a highly sensitive or confidential nature.
- Check and process information in order to maintain accurate written and electronic records and maintain a filing system, both manual and computerised, ensuring the affective retrieval of information.
- Update and maintain systems and develop these when necessary to ensure an efficient service, including the collation of information, policies and other relevant documents.
- Communicate with members of the public, other professionals and outside agencies.
- Receive telephone and other communications to enable effective liaison and recording of incoming information, having regard to the need to present an efficient image of the department.
- Assist in training other staff in relation to administrative procedures, including the induction of professional staff.
- Identify problems by continuous review and make recommendations for improvement in the post holders specified work area, so as to contribute to the achievement of the section’s service objectives.
- Provide administrative support and backup for other managers within the unit including safeguarding and complaints, as required.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Minimum of 3 GCSE passes, or equivalent (e.g. O Levels), at Grade C or above.
- NVQ level 3 in Business Administration or equivalent (e.g. BTEC National).
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experience of working with a range of agencies (internal and external).
- Experience or knowledge adult social care setting desirable.
- Experience of working in a clerical or administrative environment.
- Experience of computerised systems e.g. Microsoft Office, MOSAIC.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Understanding of principles of social inclusion and dignity in care.
- Understanding of principles of data confidentiality and governance.
Skills & Abilities:
- Minute taking skills and experience.
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Able to take concise and accurate minutes.
- Self motivated with ability to use own initiative and work under pressure.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret data.
- Positive approach to problem solving.
- Able to communicate effectively in word and writing and present information.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
- Flexible, innovative approach and good time keeping.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Safeguarding & Quality Support Officer / Admin x2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.