- Pay Rate:
£10.42 per hour PAYE/National Minimum Wage applies
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- STOKE ON TRENT, Staffordshire,
Temporary Resource Controller / Admin – Housing Repairs & Maintenance
Reference no: Stoke on Trent 5230787
Pay rate: £10.42 per hour PAYE/National Minimum Wage applies
Hours per week: 37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: STOKE ON TRENT, Staffordshire
A Resource Controller is required to provide excellent customer service and ensure that all jobs are processed accurately and within agreed timescales.
- Distribute accurate data to the best placed operative to meet purpose.
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives (including sub-contractors) regarding requirement for additional trades / materials following repairs diagnosis.
- Ensure accurate information is received from operatives upon job completion.
- Ensure you meet expected performance requirements for taking incoming phone calls.
- Ensure all of the above is placed on the IT system and the IT system remains fit for purpose.
- Ensure all operatives are aware of any ‘system or Health and Safety flags’ and relevant Asbestos Information prior to accessing a property.
- Build ongoing relationships with team members, operatives to create a positive working environment.
- Act as a positive role model and be approachable to other team members.
- Take responsibility for own personal development by identifying and addressing own training needs.
- Implement and support any new practices which ensure the purpose of the service is met.
- Demonstrate adaptability in meeting specific customer needs.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Proven administration/clerical experience.
- Experience in providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work to deadlines and achieve performance targets.
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to use various types of computer software such as word, outlook, excel.
- Excellent customer service skills both written and face to face.
- Excellent prioritisation skills.
- Flexible and willing to meet the needs of the business which may include working outside normal working hours. Able to work as part of a team.
- Proven excellent and consistent communication skills often in demanding situations.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Resource Controller / Admin – Repairs & Maintenance
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.