- Pay Rate:
£18.27 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- WOOLWICH, LONDON,
Temporary Reablement Scheduling & Support Officer
Reference no: Greenwich RQ832487
Pay rate £18.27 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Basic DBS disclosure required
Prepare, organise, and implement an efficient and effective duty roster for support workers to provide timely interventions. To schedule, deploy and monitor support workers visits ensuring interventions are delivered, and that there are no gaps in essential care, 365 days a year
- Lead in the effective planning, co-ordination, and deployment of the Reablement Team rota, providing Reablement service support to vulnerable individuals in their own homes.
- In conjunction with the Independent Living Assessor, carry out quality assurance and spot checks to ensure interventions are delivered appropriately.
- Record, monitor and process all new referrals to the Reablement Team, using appropriate data-based systems, update and ensure the maintenance and confidentiality of these records at all times.
- Prepare and monitor all support workers duty rosters. Monitor staff time sheets, annual leave and other staff records as required, to ensure that all staff attendance and activity is accurately accounted for and in compliance with RBG policies and procedures, and in line with Reablement Team guidelines.
- Maintain a close working relationship with Reablement Service Support Workers, Independent Living Assessors and Team Managers to ensure adequate staffing resources are available to meet the requirements of the service users’ care packages in accordance with specified care-planning arrangements.
- Maintain close working relationships with multi-disciplinary teams (Social Workers, Social Care Assessors, relevant NHS staff) to ensure that the Reablement Team is providing the required level of service in line with individual service user assessments and support plans.
- Maintain regular contact, as appropriate, with service users, their families and carers, and others in the care planning arrangements, to ensure that service users are appropriately monitored and supported. This may include direct contact, in a diplomatic and sensitive manner, with service users and family members who are often stressed and emotionally volatile.
- Ensure service continuity is maintained, that service users have an office-based direct contact point with Reablement Team management, and act as the first point of contact in terms of delivering quality assurance for the service.
- Work in tandem with the Reablement Team Manager to ensure that staff maximise their direct support to service users and minimise ‘down time’ (travel etc.) and other non-productive and overtime costs.
- Ensure that all relevant information regarding changes to service provision and service users’ personal circumstances are accurately recorded; and ensure that Independent Living Assessors and Reablement Managers are promptly notified of these changes, as appropriate
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- GCSE English and Mathematics, or able to demonstrate ability at this level
- Substantial experience in a clerical/administrative role including the use of word/outlook and excel and other computer applications/systems, for the extraction of records, recording information etc
- Experience of working on own initiative
- Interpersonal skills (including verbal and written communication) i.e. dealing effectively and sensitively with queries, complaints etc
- Ability and confidence to prepare and monitor work rosters, timesheets, and other performance management information e.g. sickness absence, annual leave
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Reablement Scheduling & Support Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.