- Pay Rate:
£18.27 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Woolwich, London,
Temporary Reablement Scheduling and Support Officer (Admin & Clerical)
Reference no: Greenwich RQ798806
Pay Rate: £18.27 per hour PAYE
Basic DBS required for this role
A Scheduling and Support Officer is needed to be responsible to the Reablement Team Manager and prepare, organise, and implement an efficient and effective duty roster for support workers to provide timely interventions.
The worker will also be expected to provide administrative support to the Reablement Team and manage various systems.
- Schedule, deploy and monitor support workers visits ensuring interventions are delivered, and that there are no gaps in essential care, 365 days a year.
- Provide a first line response to calls from service users regarding the provision of their care and support.
- Provide a quality assurance monitoring and analyse function for managers.
- Lead in the effective planning, co-ordination, and deployment of the reablement team rota, providing reablement service support to vulnerable individuals in their own homes.
- In conjunction with the independent living assessor, carry out quality assurance and spot checks to ensure interventions are delivered appropriately.
- Record, monitor and process all new referrals to the reablement team, using appropriate data-based systems, update and always ensure the maintenance and confidentiality of these records.
- Prepare and monitor all support workers duty rosters. Monitor staff time sheets, annual leave and other staff records as required, to ensure that all staff attendance and activity is accurately accounted for.
- Work in tandem with the reablement team manager to ensure that staff maximise their direct support to service users and minimise ‘down time’ (travel etc.) And other non-productive and overtime costs.
- Ensure that all relevant information regarding changes to service provision and service users’ personal circumstances are accurately recorded; and ensure that independent living assessors and reablement managers are promptly notified of these changes, as appropriate.
- Take lead responsibility in the planning and allocation of cover arrangements for support worker team, receiving calls, tracking movements, and recording information, using relevant software packages, as required.
- Regularly collate, analyse, and update statistical information relating to support workers, service users and service provision.
- Provide detailed and complex reports and management and performance information as required, to support the reablement managers in managing service demand, trends, and service gaps.
- Take the lead in the production, collation and dissemination of records, reports, and data as required and develop systems and processes that ensures that the correct and relevant data is captured for use in the production of performance reports.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience, Skills, Knowledge / Technical skills:
- Substantial experience in a clerical/administrative role including the use of word/outlook and excel and other computer applications/systems, for the extraction of records, recording information etc.
- Experience of working on own initiative.
- Ability and confidence to prepare and monitor work rosters, timesheets, and other performance management information e.g., sickness absence, annual leave.
- Interpersonal skills (including verbal and written communication) i.e., dealing effectively and sensitively with queries, complaints etc.
- Ability to manage competing priorities to achieve targets within agreed timescales and work under pressure within a team.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Reablement Scheduling and Support Officer (Admin & Clerical)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.