- Pay Rate:
£12.69 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
- OXFORD, Oxfordshire,
Full Job Title: Temporary Quality & Performance Analyst – Customer Services
Job Reference: Oxfordshire 5219096
Pay Rate: £12.69 per hour PAYE
The Customer Service Centre (CSC) provides the first point of contact for all initial customer enquiries across a wide range of council services and channels including phone, email, social media and face to face this also includes the Social and Healthcare Team.
The Social & Health Care Team are the single gateway to Adult and Children’s Social Care.
As a Quality and Performance Analyst specifically focusing on the Adult and Children’s Social Services team you will work closely with the Senior Quality and Performance Officer and Analyst alongside the Adult and Children’s Social Services management team to contribute to the provision and management of an effective Adult and Children’s Social Services.
You will be directly responsible for identifying and collating key performance indicators necessary for measurement and distribute daily, weekly and monthly reports with clear and succinct analysis, communication of progress towards determined goals and recommendations for improvement.
This role focuses on the Adult and Children’s Social Services team within the Customer Service Centre.
Key Responsibilities include:
- To acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- To identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- To design reports for the Customer Service Centre team that provide information, data, statistics, intelligence, insight and analysis on activity and performance.
- To produce reports based around contact statistics, performance, agent performance, multimedia stats and other scorecards.
- To support the CSC management team, providing insight to assist with core decisions around, cost, efficiency and business casing.
- Provide analytical insight from the Service Improvement Log especially on avoidable contact and first contact resolution.
- To provide relevant information to the management of individual and team productivity to ensure targets and KPIs are met by creating and populating scorecards.
- To develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality.
- To provide trend analysis around customer demand profit and other key performance indicators.
- To meet with key stakeholders as required to discuss completed reports, share findings, and identify and document action plans.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Achieved a level 4 NVQ or equivalent Or Substantial experience within the Job scope
- Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge and experience of working in a customer service environment.
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential, in particular Excel and PowerBI, to an advanced level.
- Demonstrable experience in an analyst role, ideally within a contact centre and / or financial services environment.
- Skills & Abilities:
- Good organisational skills with the ability to engage with the wider business, communicate with operational colleagues, produce qualitative materials and processes in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Numerate and analytical, with ability to develop a mixture of simple and sophisticated forecasting and headcount models
- Ability to analyse operations and identify areas for improvement.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Quality & Performance Analyst – Customer Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.