- Pay Rate:
up to £15.68 per hour PAYE depending on experience
- Hours per Week:
22 Tuesday – Thursday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
Temporary PT Support Case Worker
Reference no: OCC TCL 0008 1D28 / 1
Pay Rate: up to £15.68 per hour PAYE depending on experience
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1-2 months
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
To provide administrative support to the Home Improvement team. To provide advice, assistance and support to older or disabled people and other vulnerable individuals who wish to repair, adapt or improve their homes
- Support to the service area on delivery of the Corporate and service plans using appropriate organisational tools, policies and procedures to maintain the HIA Database.
- Complying with all financial and legal obligations relevant to the service area.
- Where required to take responsibility for a programmed element.
- Undertaking keyboard work to include data entry systems.
- Managing and maintaining office systems, registers and databases and filing.
- Liaise and maintain good working relationship with other professionals from external, voluntary and statutory organisations to the enhancement of the service.
- Carry out any other duties and responsibilities which can reasonably be expected at this level of post.
- To monitor service area delivery and support continuous service improvement and delivery.
- Offer advice and information to clients on adapting or repairing their homes.
- Provide administrative support which includes dealing effectively with telephone calls, personal calls, email and other correspondence, diary management arranging meetings, booking rooms and catering as required and keeping notes and taking minutes at meetings, when necessary
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- GCSE Grade C or above or similar qualification in Mathematics and English
- Good knowledge and experience of filing and data management systems
- Experience of using Microsoft applications, web based applications and working in a fully computerised office
- Proven experience of office administration tasks and procedures
Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to keep accurate and organised records
- Sufficiently numerate to carry out calculations and check financial data
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with the public and others either in person, by telephone or in writing
- Able to work effectively under pressure and to deal with difficult service users.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PT Support Case Worker
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.