- Pay Rate:
£281.13 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
18.50 specific days and hours TBC
This opening assignment is for 11 months
- Stafford, Staffordshire,
Interim PT Project /Change Manager – Children & Families
Reference no: Staffordshire 5228601
Pay Rate: £281.13 per day PAYE
This opening assignment is for 11 months
Enhanced DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
The successful candidate will be responsible for working with senior stakeholders to shape and provide a project management structure and framework to support a key project within the Adult Social Care directorate. They will drive Business Change on behalf of stakeholders across the business and will be able to respond quickly to the demands of complex change programmes.
- Utilising and working with one or more business improvement or change management methodologies (e.g. Prince2, Agile, MSP, Lean Six Sigma etc) demonstrating practical experience with a number of tools and approaches.
- Pro-active relationship building with a high level of emotional intelligence. Experience of change management consulting with colleagues at all levels, developing credible and trusted working relationships.
- Working in collaboration with partners, driving change activity across a business area or organisation and using your influencing and negotiating skills to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Ability to work at pace to deliver outputs to tight deadlines.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Business improvement qualification or equivalent level of experience.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of managing change projects within a complex environment.
- Experience of applying business design and project management principles to deliver change and transformation effectively
- Understanding of the political context of service delivery and its challenges in the public sector.
- Experience of creating and maintaining effective and influential networks that work collaboratively to shape and deliver better outcomes.
- Intellectually curious and a proven track record of innovation and continuous improvement, bringing in new thinking from outside the organisation.
- Experience of transforming services to deliver better outcomes and services.
- Experience of supporting culture change and transformation.
Skills & Abilities:
- Highly developed, flexible, proven change facilitation skills
- Strong proven communication and people management skills – utilising coaching/ mentoring and guidance/ feedback appropriately
- High level of emotional intelligence with a high degree of self awareness and resilience, maintaining a positive approach
- Is able to apply a range of consultancy styles and techniques.
- Can very quickly build strong, credible working relationships
- Strong data analysis & manipulation skills
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Full UK driving licence is required for this role.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PT Project /Change Manager – Children & Families
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.