- Pay Rate:
£14.91 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
25 Monday – Thursday, 9am to 4pm
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- Goole, East Riding,
Temporary PT Personal Adviser - Adult Learn Centre
Job Ref: E Riding 5245033
Pay Rate: £14.91 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 25 Monday – Thursday, 9am to 4pm
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
City: Goole, East Riding
Hours can be flexible with some blended working. Must have ability to travle to Beverley for face to face monthly meetings.
The purpose of the role is to provide effective day to day delivery of the programme working with clients on both a one-to-one and group basis, to assess their needs and support them to progress into further learning or employment and meet operational and contractual targets.
- Establish and maintain relationships with participants and provide careers advice, guidance and support to aid realistic progression.
- Assess the learning and support needs of participants to plan their future learning and work plans, working with hard to reach potential clients including ex-offenders, individuals leaving care, lone parents, long-term unemployed, people with disabilities.
- Develop, implement and review client action plans and case files to identify realistic career goals and monitor and evidence progress against pre-employment and post-employment/further learning actions plans through regular reviews.
- Establish and maintain relationships with colleagues to provide a cohesive support network for clients and develop coping strategies and effective participation for clients with barriers to progression.
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral and support agencies to support clients in the career decision making process.
- Administer recognised assessment tools, interpreting and feeding back results to clients to support their progression in learning and work.
- Complete required documentation, reports and returns and evidence target outcomes in line with service standards and funding requirements.
- Comply with audit and inspection processes to ensure quality standards and continuation of funding.
- Keep up to date with local labour market information, training opportunities and funding initiatives.
- Maintain and develop own resources, knowledge, skills, competence and professional development.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Full driving/motorbike licence and use of car/bike for business use.
- 5 GCSE’s (Grades A-C) or equivalent.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Proven track record in supporting clients to meet their goals and achieving positive progression/outcome.
- Experience of working with a case load of clients both in one-2-one and group situations.
- Knowledge of career guidance tools.
- Understanding of barriers to employment.
- Can communicate clearly and professionally at all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PT Personal Adviser - Adult Learn Centre
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.