- Pay Rate:
£11.37 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
18.30 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 1 month
Temporary PT Customer Services Advisor
Reference no: Rugby 5228008
Pay rate £11.37 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 1 month
Working as part of a team of Customer Service Advisors, responding to requests for information about a range of local and County Council services and helping customers to access and pay for services via the face to face, telephone and email customer channels
- Respond to requests for information and help customers access and pay for services using the channel they have chosen.
- Recognise, respect and listen to the varied needs of customers and explore which solutions are available to meet their needs.
- Recognise and deal with a whole range of customer emotions including people who are angry, abusive, aggressive and potentially violent.
- Liaise with back office staff in order to provide customers with information that is accurate and sufficiently resolves the customer’s enquiry.
- Correctly identify and capture data relating to customer requests for services including logging, processing and progress chasing enquiries.
- Develop and maintain up to date knowledge of the services delivered by the Customer Services Centre and the systems used to deliver those services.
- Work to identified customer service standards and performance targets.
- Note and report any areas where improvements are needed in order to minimise waste and increase levels of customer satisfaction.
- Participate in all training and development activities necessary to fulfil the role.
- Undertake general administrative and housekeeping duties in the Customer Service Centre
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- 3 GCSEs, grade A – C, including English
- Experience of dealing with requests for information and helping customers access and pay for services
- Experience of dealing with customers both on the telephone and face to face
- Experience of team working
- Good keyboard skills and experience of using call centre technology and CRM systems
- Able to use written and oral communication skills effectively
- Able to work to identified customer service standards and performance targets
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PT Customer Services Advisor
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.