- Pay Rate:
£9.90 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
16 specific days TBC
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Caterham, Surrey,
Temporary PT Coordinator/Administrator
Reference no: MCR RQ843247
Pay Rate: £9.90 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 3 months
Standard DBS disclosure required for this role
The purpose of the role is to support the Senior Coordinator, Senior Nurse and Registered Nurses with the end to end co-ordination of patient care.
- Being responsible for identifying and highlighting rapid discharge and emergency referrals to the Senior Nurse. This may result in interruptions to other planned tasks needing the ability to re-prioritise own workload at short notice.
- Co-ordination for new and existing patients, including preparation, communication to families and the input of care details to systems.
- Finalise care arrangements by liaising via the telephone with colleagues in the NHS and other service providers and double checking that everything is in order on the day following the start of the care package.
- Systems so there is no doubt or confusion relating to the status of the care and that the all notes are of a high enough standard to support potential audits.
- Supporting the management of a prioritised caseload of patients for all services with support from clinical colleagues.
- Creation and maintenance of the monthly rota of nurses.
- Maintenance of the daily rota which supports the allocation of Nurses to patients. This includes responsibility for monitoring and highlighting the utilisation of each service to the Senior Coordinator, Senior Nurse and Clinical Nurse Manager, calculating the shift and travel time to ensure that the HCAs have minimal down time and optimum numbers of patients receives care.
- Documentation of updates to Commissioners Systems.
- Confirming changes to rotas directly with HCAs, and inputting these onto the relevant systems.
- Communication with patients and families with regard to the provision of care, issues and concerns.
- Attend and contribute constructively in planned team meetings.
- Ensure all targets are met, standards and protocols are maintained.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
*** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Skills & Experience.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience of working within a customer services environment.
- Ability to use variety of strategies to meet the needs of the individual.
- Ability to produce management and statistical reports.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal and organisational skills.
- Experience in a customer care or mediation role, including dealing with complaints in a health setting.
- Willing to work with a degree of flexibility according to the needs of the trainee & the charity.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.