- Pay Rate:
£20.00 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
30 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
- BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset,
Interim Project Support Officer - Human Resources
Reference no: Bournemouth 5244204
Pay rate: £20.00 per hour PAYE
Hours per week: 30 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
City: BOURNEMOUTH, Dorset
An HR Project Support Officer is required to be an integral and active member of the project team working collaboratively with colleagues to support the delivery of the project in an effective and timely manner. Data analysis experience plus experience in complex/ contentious queries is essential for this role.
- Support the effective delivery of the project’s objectives working collaboratively as part of a project team, the wider HR function and with Service Unit colleagues.
- Provide support to the project team in organising project activities, preparing presentations, monitoring progress, facilitating and note taking at key project related meetings, including presentations, workshops and staff engagement events.
- Manage the flow and effective sharing of information within the project team and across the organisation.
- Engage with the wider HR function and services to ensure that changes that could impact the project are identified and tracked as appropriate.
- Undertake both quantitative and qualitive research, analyse the results and present back findings in an organised and structured way to the project team. This will include complex analysis of employee data to understand impacts of new proposals on services and equalities.
- Assist with the relevant internal governance processes to ensure that direction and authorisations are received at each stage of the project.
- Set up operational systems and procedures required by the project and support their transition into business as usual.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- CIPD qualified desirable.
- Must have data analysis experience plus experience in complex/ contentious queries.
- Job evaluation knowledge desirable.
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Understanding and proven application of policies and procedures.
Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Good interpersonal, communication and literacy skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to collate and present information in a clear manner.
- Prepared to work flexibly in a fast moving and constantly changing environment.
- High level of resilience, attention to detail, emotional intelligence, calm under pressure etc.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
- Must be able to travel, using public or other forms of transport where they are viable, or by holding a valid UK driving licence with access to own or pool car.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Project Support Officer - Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.