- Pay Rate:
Up to £296.00 per day PAYE depending on experience TBC
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
Interim Project Manager Consultancy - Regeneration Projects
Reference no: Dudley 1007474
Pay Rate: Up to £296.00 per day PAYE depending on experience TBC
Note: the pay rate is provisional only and the ad will be amended with the confirmed rate, once received.
Qualified Project Manager is required to lead the development and delivery of multiple regeneration projects, including a school construction project, and any other projects or project management and reporting as required.
- Leading and managing high profile and complex projects.
- Leading project management monitoring and reporting requirements such as preparing a Highlight Report, Business Case, Risk Log, Project Plan, Change Control Form.
- Setting Agenda and preparing papers for Project Steering Group and other project meetings.
- Leading and managing project budgets and detailing all financial aspects of projects for reporting and monitoring.
- Leading internal stakeholder management with workstream leads and other key project stakeholders to deliver the projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring viability through business cases and financial management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, as required.
- Lead and manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs, seeking approval through the project management approval process.
- Leading engagement with key external stakeholders.
- Leading and reporting project progress to senior leadership, as required.
- To monitor and manage internal and/ or external funding reporting requirements.
- Comply with all Council statutory requirements.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Relevant project management qualifications
Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Project Manager Consultancy - Regeneration Projects
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.