- Pay Rate:
£30.85 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 12 months
Interim Project Manager
Reference no: Derbyshire BL TCL350358
Pay rate £30.85 per hour PAYE
NPPV Level 3 Vetting required
Delivering the Investigatory Powers Commissioners expectations across the Force with regards to compliance with safeguards of material obtained using the provisions of investigatory powers
- To advise on the security, integrity and ethical conduct of all covert law enforcement techniques and covert tactics utilised. Responsible for implementing and maintaining consistency in standards of security and practice in accordance with legislation, national guidelines, and local policy.
- To recommend, write, embed, and ensure quality assurance processes that data safeguarding principles are implemented and adhered to across the force. Ensure compliance with departmental, force and national policies in relation to safeguards for RIPA and IPA, including data assurance and relevant review, retention, and disposal procedures for covert material.
- To respond in line with recommendations and observations made by the Investigatory Powers Commissioners Office for safeguards.
- To review and map data pathways as required and respond to any requirements for process change and retention reviews.
- Deliver training and advice to operational teams, including Senior Investigating Officers, relating to safeguards
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Must achieve SC and MV vetting status
- Experience of conducting health checks and compliance monitoring practices, compiling reports with appropriate recommendations, and supporting stakeholders to achieve best practice
- Experience of maintaining strict confidentiality, using tact and diplomacy where applicable
- Demonstrate practical application of providing advice at all levels and implementing measures to ensure compliance
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
Please note that this vacancy is subject to a strict security vetting procedure.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours. NB: Police Vacancy - only for candidates with a minimum of 3 years continuous UK address history.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- NPPV Level 3 Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.