- Pay Rate:
Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 6 months
Interim Programme Office Support -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00063389
Pay Rate: Up to £300 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Location: Hybrid/Remote and to attend workshops and meetings as required for the duration of programme, preference for you to be based in the North West for logistical reasons, but can be flexible for the right candidates.
- This role will support the delivery of the first project on the strategy road map, to review existing operational structures and looks at options for redesign to fit with new target operating model.
- This project will be one of the highest business priorities for the organisation in the 2nd half of 22/23.
- The role of the Project Support Officer covers a diverse range of activities to support the delivery of the project’s objectives.
- The Project Support Officer enables the smooth running of the project by supporting the project manager through the operation of project management processes, and the co-ordination of business management actions and activities on their behalf.
- Managing projects using Project Online, Microsoft Project or similar tool
- Experience of managing budgets
- Agile or Prince 2 (Practitioner level) accredited or equivalent or equivalent qualification
- Using Microsoft Office suite to a high standard and spearheading working smarter with modern technologies.
- Planning and scheduling – Assist with and maintain appropriate systems to enable effective planning and scheduling.
- Monitoring and reporting – Assist in maintaining project controls and in producing project reports.
- Admin – Responsible for project file management using robust version control. Organise key project meetings and provide secretariat support.
- Resources – Management of staff as appropriate, including their development.
- Stakeholder – Assist with maintaining the stakeholder log for internal and external stakeholders. Act as the focal point for project responses to external requests for information.
- Financial control – Assist with the monitor of project spend and contribute to the compilation of budgets. Maintains an accurate asset register for the project.
- Risks and Issues – Assist with and maintain risk and issue logs, escalating as appropriate
- Security Clearance: BPSS
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Programme Office Support - Operations
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.