- Pay Rate:
£20,443.00 per annum
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, 07:00 – 17:00 shifts
This role is Permanent
- MIDDLEWICH, Cheshire,
Full Job Title: PCV Driver (Flexilink) x3 – Transport Services
Job Reference: TCLANA 5218642
Pay Rate: £20,443.00 per annum
The transport department are recruiting PCV drivers who are looking for a new challenge and enjoy helping people.
Working on the home to school and high-profile demand responsive services, you will need to demonstrate a history of safe driving in passenger carrying vehicles and ideally, experience of working with passengers who have disabilities (although training will be given). You must be prepared to work flexibly, which may include some unsocial hours, such as weekends and evenings.
In return, you will receive access to the following benefits: competitive terms and conditions, career average pension scheme, access to salary sacrifice scheme green car scheme, Employee Assistance Programme, corporate leisure discount etc.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Minimum of 12 months PCV driving experience in a similar role, or context
- A current PCV Licence (maximum of 3 points) and a valid CPC Driver Qualification Card.
- *** Other Work-Related Requirements: Primarily based in Macclesfield, Crewe, or Middlewich, you will need to be able to travel to locations across the Borough to do this job.
- ICT Skills: Basic skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
PCV Driver (Flexilink) x3 – Transport Services
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.