- Pay Rate:
£13.42 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
40 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6-9 months
Full Job Title: Temporary Resourcing Advisor – Human Resources
Job Reference: VLA 5218211
Pay Rate: £13.42
This position is well suited to a recruiter that is looking to advance their career in recruitment/talent acquisition and gain experience in a thriving and supportive workplace within our HR function. This role covers all aspects of end-to-end recruitment, from advertising vacancies to offer completion with a key focus on stakeholder and candidate management. If you have a background in high-volume recruitment, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage the end-to-end resourcing process for HGV Drivers.
- Collaborate and partner with hiring managers and business stakeholders.
- Screen applications to create shortlists of qualified candidates.
- Manage candidate communications to ensure a positive candidate experience.
- Utilise and maintain the applicant tracking system to progress recruitment activity.
- Track hiring metrics including time to hire, cost per hire, and source of hire, working to achieve team targets.
- Create a HGV Driver talent pool for future requirements.
- Provide consultative advice to hiring managers on best practice interviewing techniques and assessment methods.
- Host and participate in job fairs as required.
- Support project work that contributes to the Resourcing Team’s continuous improvement.
- Utilise social platforms to proactively headhunt non-passive candidates for hard-to-fill positions.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Proven experience as an in-house/360 agency recruiter, preferably recruiting for HGV Drivers.
- Experience in high-volume resourcing, with the ability to work at pace.
- Ability to build successful partner relationships.
- Familiarity with using applicant tracking systems.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent customer service.
- Strong team ethic.
- ICT Skills: IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- ***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Resourcing Advisor – Human Resources
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.