- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35-37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE,
Temporary Night & Weekend Support Staff x4 *Re-opened*
Reference no: Newcastle 1004477314468176
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
To deliver on site reception, security and a cleaning service for Young People Aged 16- 21yrs. Provide an excellent level of general assistance to young people in an accommodation-based setting
- To manage the security of the building and prevent unauthorised entry.
- Regularly inspect communal areas, reporting any necessary repairs and replacing light bulbs/tubes as required and ensuring that they are free from obstructions.
- Check and clean void accommodation to ensure they are ready for occupation and report any repairs.
- Undertake routine and emergency cleaning in accordance with the service requirements.
- Undertake routine and planned minor repairs which could include assembly of flat pack furniture
- Take responsibility for communal laundry where required. Where applicable, ensure young people are settled in their own rooms from Midnight to 7.00 am.
- Maintain all records in accordance with procedural requirements. This includes daily recording on files or hand over sheets.
- Gather necessary information and ensure that all breaches of tenancy conditions are formally reported to support staff and management staff.
- Maintain professional boundaries.
- Ensure young people are safe by adhering to safeguarding procedures
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Passionate about and experience of providing face to face customer service to vulnerable customers
Skills & Abilities:
- Must be able to use Windows IT system, Outlook, Word for communication purposes and written brief reports.
- Able to ensure that confidentiality and data protection is adhered to in line with YHN corporate guidelines.
- Able to work evening and night shifts, including weekends and bank holidays on a rotating pattern.
- Ability to work unsupervised and sustain motivation
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Night & Weekend Support Staff x4 *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.