- Pay Rate:
£320.00 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- NEWHAM, London,
Full Job Title: Interim Senior Business Analyst – Economy & Housing
Job Reference: Newham RQ735250+RQ735254
Pay Rate: £21.00 per hour PAYE
- Experience of successfully leading business analysis projects and service reviews in complex public sector environments, producing high quality analysis which has supported the delivery of sustainable transformational change.
- Experience of undertaking detailed business analysis and service design work to create strategies, services and processes that improve outcomes, deliver efficiencies and operate within a defined corporate operating model
- Experience of redesigning customer journeys to better improve resident experience and service outcomes.
- Appreciation of service design and UX, ensuring that process changes improve resident experience.
- Experience of developing requirements for technical and development teams, including recommendations for integration
- Experience of redesigning underlying processes to drive efficiency.
- Experience of building excellent relationships with senior managers and Members, with a view to ensuring that corporate visions and priorities are delivered and that an excellent customer service is experienced by those stakeholders.
- Experience of report writing and communications for a variety of audiences, demonstrating numeracy and literacy, and applying expert knowledge.
- Experience in dealing with a range of complex and contentious matters requiring a consistently high degree of support, persuasion and advocacy and an awareness of major policy objectives.
- Knowledge and understanding of business analysis and information modelling techniques, processes and standards.
- An understanding of Local Government an advantage.
- Awareness of information governance issues and legislation.
- An understanding of the political context and environment.
- Understanding of the issues and challenges relating to significant organisational and strategy change programmes.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite)
- Please refer to the Personal Specification above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.