- Pay Rate:
£355.87 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 2-3 months
- NEWHAM, London,
Full Job Title: Interim Nexus Implementation Programme Manager – Education
Reference no: Newham RQ644224
The Team require an experienced administrator who has IT skills, ability to answer the telephone, write letters and be able to use the Mosaic system. The role should be full-time but part-time applicants should feel free to be submitted and hours can be discussed [sample bold headline para text].
In this dynamic role the Interim Implementation Programme Manager will lead a small project team (Matrix Management) for the overall programme delivery of a new case management system across the Education Directorate. Key areas of planning, oversight and delivery of:
- Technology and Infrastructure
- Data Migration Transformation
- Business Processes and Form Development
- Data Quality, Data and Reporting
- System Testing and Training
- Cutover and go-live
- Post go-live support
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Proven expertise of system implementation in an Education/Social Care context to timescale and within agreed budget
- Ability to communicate effectively with Senior Managers across the Council, elected members, multi-agency partners, contractors and external agencies
- Experience of contact management with providers
- Experience of guiding LA to deliver a complex change programme
- Knowledge of Children’s Services business requirements and processes, as well as statutory responsibilities
- Sound understanding of multiple services that interface inc Education, Social Care, Health, Parents etc.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Nexus Implementation Programme Manager – Education
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.