- Pay Rate:
up to £45,381.00 per annum
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
- SOUTHWARK, LONDON,
Network Development Co-Ordinator
Reference no: Southwark 5214427
Pay rate up to £45,381.00 per annum
To co-ordinate all activities carried out by developers in accordance with the council’s Network Management Duty under the Traffic Management Act 2004
- Advice to applicants regarding temporary service delivery options prior to planning consent including initial site visit and development of Construction Management Plan
- Advice on site planning and highways related matters including traffic issues
- Undertake initial site meeting to asses construction management requirements and to advice on prescribed construction routes
- To provide on-going advice developing the construction Management Plan as the development progresses
- Identify opportunities to facilitate the day to day working programmes by liaising with all developers and contractors.
- To advise and assist on third party works (utility connections)
- To assist in the S.278 programming and implementation post design approval to ensure minimum delays throughout the build.
- To undertake regular site visits to ensure compliance with CMP and respective highways legislation
- Assist with the co-ordination of all and any temporary and permanent permits and licenses.
- Council representation at public meetings, as appropriate. Consultation with all relevant internal departments within the Borough
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- City & Guilds in Street Woks Supervision (NRSWA)
- Experience of Highways Enforcement and the statutory requirements for New Roads and Street Works Act
- Ability to work as part of a team, and successfully reconcile team and individual targets
- Ability to formulate practical solutions to problems given the constraints of the situation
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Network Development Co-Ordinator
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.