- Pay Rate:
£11.18 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Nottingham, Nottinghamshire,
Temporary Mobile Site Manager/ Site Maintenance Technician
Reference no: Nottinghamshire TCL 0007 E131 / 1
Pay Rate: £11.18 per hour PAYE
37 hours Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
City: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
Enhanced DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
Full UK driving licence and use of a vehicle
The purpose of the role is to be responsible mainly for the caretaking at Young Peoples Centres and in particular the minor repairs and maintenance of the site and its resources as the need arises.
- Care, maintenance and driving of the Youth Centre vehicles. This includes coordinating and recording all servicing, MOTs and safety checks (both daily and interval checks at dealers/garages).
- Porterage duties when required.
- Dealing with matters concerning building maintenance. Carry out repairs and maintenance projects.
- Reporting day to day repairs to NCC and liaise with contractors on site. Recording and signing off works, and undertake follow up calls as appropriate.
- Attending to the recycling and disposal of waste including the use of incinerators.
- To assist with the organisation, issue, maintenance and cleaning of all outdoor equipment.
- Undertake grounds maintenance including mowing field and verges, organise service and maintenance of sit on mower and petrol strimmer.
- The security of the premises, together with its contents (including the operation of fire alarms and keyholder responsibilities).
- Arrange and liaise with contractors for the servicing and/or emptying of these, and maintain records accordingly. Undertake legionella checks according to schedules and record.
- Attending to the heating of the premises and ensuring that the boiler plant and equipment is maintained and operating in an economic and efficient manner.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via job[email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Experience working with children.
- Previous caretaking experience.
- Experience working with power tools /building repairs.
- Experience working and maintaining petrol mowers/grounds equipment.
- Working under pressure on own and in team to tight deadlines.
- Working outdoors in a range of weather conditions.
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Mobile Site Manager/ Site Maintenance Technician
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.