- Pay Rate:
£10.43 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
37, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Temporary MATAC Coordinator
Reference no: Dorset BL TCL 348023
Pay Rate: £10.43 per hour PAYE
RV vetting required.
The principal responsibility of the role is to support the delivery of an effective Domestic Abuse Perpetrator Panel (DAPP) meeting. Co-ordinated response to perpetrators of domestic abuse in the area. Administer and book the panels over MS Teams.
- Carry out administrative duties which may include: Data collation and returns for Drive Project, Word processing/keyboarding, Formatting documents, Ordering resources, Filing and storage of information in compliance with GDPR, Co-ordination of office diaries for DAPP meetings, Secure E-Mail distribution of case lists.
- Receive and respond to enquiries from representatives, including complex queries related to area of work.
- Provide relevant information, on the phone, face-to-face or electronic based on existing Drive project procedures.
- Deal with straightforward queries and escalate more difficult or complicated queries to senior staff.
- Organise, schedule all DAPP meetings.
- Plan and organise own work and/or contribute to Drive project locally.
- Co-ordinate with partners at the DAPP meetings.
- Service the meeting and collate data in line with DAPP and commissioning requirements.
- Create, store, maintain, retrieve, and update records/data both manual and electronic on a local and national systems. Input and collate data on identified System(s).
- Use and understand common systems relevant to area of work to enable manipulation of information and initial investigation of queries/problems.
- Gather and collate research information for self and others and carry out follow-up enquiries as directed.
- Effectively engage with internal and external contacts at all levels, to provide a high-quality standard of service.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
Experience, Skills, Knowledge / Technical skills:
- A good standard of general Education preferably with qualifications in English, Maths, and I.T/Keyboard skills.
- Must be able to demonstrate equivalent skills and abilities and experience to undertake the role.
- Ability to deal with high volume work efficiently and effectively.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a pressurised environment.
- Must have excellent, verbal, and written communications skills including high quality report writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of teamwork.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft applications especially MS Teams.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.