- Pay Rate:
£13.60 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4 months
- GREENWICH, LONDON,
Temporary Mash Information Officer
Reference no: Greenwich RQ852374
Pay rate £13.60 per hour PAYE
This opening assignment is for 4 months
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
Providing the first point of contact for individuals and professionals who have concerns about children, young people and families requiring support. To advise colleagues in identifying the needs of children, young people and families. Providing effective co-ordination of the team with flexible administrative support that ensures timely and appropriate assessment of needs and interventions with children, young people and their families
- To lead in providing administrative support to MASH staff carrying out such duties that are required to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the service, including distribution of mail and being the first point of contact (either by telephone, email or face to face as part of reception duties).
- To lead in analysing complex information and data, producing reports that will contribute in assessing the needs of children, young people and families.
- To create and maintain an accurate up to date information database about children young people and families such as addresses, reports, minutes and actions, ensuring the team’s timescales (statutory and internal) are met.
- To be responsible for the induction, coaching and mentoring of new members of staff, including those on secondment or placement, to include IT, administrative and financial procedures.
- To be responsible for the management of the team's diary, organising meetings including sending invitations, arranging venues and circulating papers.
- To undertake minutes to a high standard recording case discussions and responsible for implementing follow up actions by implementing systems to gather, record and alert team members of actions, deadlines and forthcoming meetings and appointments.
- To ensure petty cash and other financial payments made to or in relation to families and service providers are efficiently managed and in accordance with the council's procedures.
- To actively contribute to team meetings and update members on relevant statistical information such as caseloads, reviews etc.
- To produce complex data in regard to Key Performance Indicators, interventions and outcomes to inform team performance and work closely with the Performance Team to identify and resolve gaps and anomalies in system data.
- To carry out research and gather information to provide advice to colleagues and keep up to date with safeguarding legislation
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Educated to a level that demonstrates ability to produce medium level statistical information, reports and other written work
- Experience in dealing with internal and external customers, staff providers of services and ideally young people
- A good level of literacy, numerical skills, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise own workload and mange that of others and work under the appropriate level of supervision
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Mash Information Officer
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.