- Pay Rate:
£16.23 per hour PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35, Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3 months
- Islington, London,
Temporary Legal & Insurance Support Assistant (Admin & Clerical)
Reference no: Islington RQ786968
Pay Rate: £16.23 per hour PAYE
A Support Assistant is needed to provide a high-quality administrative support to a Service area within Legal repairs and Insurance.
The post-holder will be responsible for delivering high levels of support linked to the ongoing successful integration & future delivery of the repairs service within the organisation specifically supporting the Legal repairs and insurance.
You will also be expected to create, manage, and maintain databases relevant to the service, as well as use existing skills in Microsoft Office IT systems to carry out administrative duties in the most efficient and effective manner.
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Experience of providing efficient administrative support.
- Significant experience of communicating confidently with managers and colleagues in writing and in person.
- Significant experience in the use of all Microsoft office packages and One Serve.
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills with good attention to detail.
- Demonstrates the ability to provide the highest standards of quality and customer service, including an understanding of how to work with customers from a variety of backgrounds and with a variety of needs.
- Ability to manage own workload and act independently.
- Ability to follow and carry out duties and responsibilities in accordance with relevant legislation, policy, and procedure.
- Ability to record and present information accurately.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF.
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Legal and Insurance Support Assistant (Admin & Clerical)
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.