- Pay Rate:
£258.00 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 5 months
- Southwark, London,
Interim Learning & Development Specialistx 2
Reference no: TLX 0007 FC32 / 1
Pay Rate: £258.00 per day PAYE
Hours per week: 35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
Role Length: This opening assignment is for 5 months
City: Southwark, London
Basic DBS disclosure is listed as a requirement for this role
The successful candidate will deliver in-person or on-line (via Teams) Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment training course for the company with operational staff numbering up to 20 delegates per 2 ½ hr session at central London premises.
- Advocate for the approach to Zero Tolerance towards Sexual Harassment training on London Underground and other services.
- Deliver engaging, facilitated, inclusive sessions, adapting adult learning approaches to the operations culture.
- Managing the performance of delegates and groups, where relevant, escalating issue using appropriate communications to London Underground Skills Development (LUSD)or programme team (as appropriate) in a timely manner.
- Work with LUSD and programme team - to maximise course attendance, report attendance and ensure completion of feedback.
- Work with the scheduling team to manage team delivery diaries providing short term cover as necessary. And the attendance of staff using SAP.
- Set-up and clear down of training rooms. Complete all necessary course related admin and time-sheeting.
- Contribute towards supervised peer review, debrief and feedback sessions.
- Provide ad-hoc support and delivery to the CPOS programme team on related content and other projects.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
To help speed up the process of uploading your CV to the client we would suggest that you send us your CV in Word format (or equivalent) if possible, rather than as a PDF
If you are successful in securing this role, please note that for the entire duration of this contract, regardless of extension you will be working this role at the PAYE rate that has been advertised. For absolute clarity, we only work on a PAYE basis, rather than entertaining umbrella pay terms, we do not offer Ltd/umbrella or outside IR35 rates. If you wish to understand PAYE vs Umbrella more, please let us know and we can send you some additional information for clarity.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
***Qualification details and any other experience/skills relevant to the job role to help support your application (and help us to help you!) – please give full details within your CV document.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of 12 months recent experience in a similar role, or context and ideally within a public sector organisation.
- Knowledge of the approach towards customer safety and security.
- Adult learning theory and practice.
- Understanding of the needs of a diverse group of people in a training environment and in development of training.
- Knowledge of Safeguarding principles.
- ICT Skills: Strong IT skills including Microsoft packages or equivalent (e.g. G Suite).
Give yourself the best chance of success - View our CV Tip
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Learning & Development Specialist x 2
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.