- Pay Rate:
£304.28 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
35 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 4-5 months
- POPLAR, London,
Full Job Title: Interim Transformation Lead – Adult Social Care
Reference no: Tower Hamlets RQ645468
Enhanced DBS disclosure required
A pivotal part of the ASC Senior Management Team, leading on transformation aligning to the Council’s ASC strategy ‘Improving Care Together’ to support adults to meet their goals, be connected to others and as independent as possible.
Service lead overseeing the implementation of workstreams for ASC, arising out of the ASC Transformation Programme. Holding lead responsibility for the services’ assessment, design, implementation, and sustainability of ASC transformation.
- Shape the future of adult social care by ensuring early and comprehensive assessment of service transformation opportunities.
- Lead for the service on ensuring there are sound business cases developed for transformation projects, grounded in an evidence-informed rationale and identifying alternative courses of action.
- Lead for the service on the design, planning and continuous development of transformation, including overseeing effective and efficient projects and programmes.
- Lead for the service on ensuring clarity about how change will happen, identifying key success factors and clear pathways from the current status to the future state
- Lead for the service on ensuring activity, project and workstream outcomes/benefits are identified, defined and tracked.
- Lead for the service on ensuring comprehensive identification of project/programme risks and issues and their mitigation.
- Lead for the service on identifying and modelling potential interdependencies within the adult social care system and more widely, ensuring the impact of change is managed and projects/programmes are appropriately aligned to other programmes and initiatives.
“Specific Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- Recognised practitioner qualification(s) in project or programme management (e.g. MSP, APM, Agile PM, DSDM PRINCE2, certified change management or equivalent).
- Knowledge of project and programme management and performance tools and techniques, e.g. planning and benefit mapping.
- Experience of leading and delivering change/programme management in a complex environment including pathway and system redesign.
- Experience of adult social care including financial processes - desirable
- ICT Skills: Advanced IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Other Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- *** Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above – your CV must address the requirements listed
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Transformation Lead – Adult Social Care
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.