- Pay Rate:
Up to £26.70 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Training Developer -Hybrid Working - PSR1JP00059170
Pay Rate: Up to £26.70 per hour pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: CUMBRIA, on site 3 days per week, with flexibility to attend site 5 days per week, if required.
- Serves as a role model for safety performance and is demonstrative in setting the priority for safety in the training community
- Ensures compliance with all legal, regulatory and statutory training requirements
- Acts as an interface with OU/Line delivery teams in ensuring training meets their needs
- Provides day-to-day direction to the training team of developers, instructors, and senior trainers
- Supports the resolution of technical barriers/issues with developers, instructors and senior trainers
- Sets daily work priorities in conjunction with Training Manager
- Ensures classrooms or training facilities are appropriate, ready and suitably equipped for training delivery
- Works through emergent training requests/issues and schedules resources to support these requests. Will involve changing direction and priorities as needed
- Works with the Training Coordinators to schedule training
- Schedules and performs routine instructor evaluations and post training evaluation
- Supports definition of performance objectives for developers, instructors and senior trainers with the training manager
- Provides performance feedback and development suggestions to the training manager for developers, instructors and senior trainers
- Develops operations experience feedback to share across the wider training community and disseminates to the developers, instructors, senior training and training coordinators in the Directorate as applicable.
- Monitors, reports and corrects as necessary training performance
- Delivers and reports on appropriate, meaningful and visible training metrics/KPIs.
- To provide quality training services that are compliant, effective and efficient training and meet the training needs of the Directorate.
- To support implementation of governance arrangements to ensure appropriate legislative, regulatory, environmental, safety and quality requirements are complied with across their area of responsibility.
- To ensure goals of training within the Directorate to meet the delivery business needs/execution plan.
- To meet deadline dates for work activities and corrective actions.
- To stop training at any time if this compromises safe or effective operations
- To provide day-to-day work direction to developers, instructors and senior trainer including changes in work assignments and priorities
- To perform instructor evaluations and provide feedback.
- Ability to analyse data to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to hold dialogue at all levels of the business.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Self-motivated and ability to lead and motivate a team.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams in a customer service capacity
- Previous work in banking reviewing trends in data for example
- Training background
- Compliance understanding
- Reporting and data
- Customer interface
- Strong stakeholder management
- Dealing with customers
- Reporting against progress
- More project based
- Security Clearance: BPSS
- Good level of IT literacy in MS Office suite.
- Experience in delivering or supporting change/improvement activities.
- Ability to obtain SC security clearance and C1/C2 access.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Training Developer - Hybrid Working
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.