- Pay Rate:
£384.45 per day PAYE
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 6 months
- WESTMINSTER, LONDON,
Interim Service Assurance Manager
Job Ref: 0005 3E20 / 1
CTC vetting required for this role
A blend of 2/3 days in the office and balance wfh
The Service Assurance Manager is the gate keeper for the live service platform, he/she is accountable for the effective and efficient onboarding of all new customers, services and technology changes into in-life operations through the appropriate governance and acceptance criteria
This role is for a leading London Police organisation, candidates with current CTC/SC clearances will go through their vetting processes, currently this is taking up to 6 months. If you are already in a contract that potentially is not ending for a few months and this role is of interest, do let us know, we would be happy to discuss further.
- Take ownership for all onboarding activity from an in-life service management perspective, acting as the gate keeper ensuring readiness for go-live
- Create and maintain a service onboarding status dashboards and reporting
- Ensure all Operational Acceptance Criteria (OAC) has been met from a service ops perspective
- Maintain a risk register and work off plans with the project/transition managers and ensure closure post go-live
- Represent service management during Hypercare/Early Life Support periods and provide sign off for moving into BAU
- Establishing regular internal reviews with peers to review key highlights, lowlights and service improvements around onboarding activity.
- Manage and drive measured service improvements in line with business and customer priorities. Identify, articulate and influence outcomes in pursuit of service excellence
- Work across technology and delivery teams to ensure onboarding performance is effective and efficient with a measurable reduction in early life incidents
- Ensure workstreams are adhering to their obligations around meeting OAC criteria
- Work to deliver against the critical success factors identified as part of the role
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
- ITILv3 foundation
- Knowledge and understanding of service management in the Policing sector
- Knowledge of IT service management/operations in an SAAS environment
- Previous governance and process experience around programme/project management and service acceptance procedures
- Transition management, experience in onboarding new customer, services or technology changes and taking them into live operations ensuring the live service is protected
- An ability to develop and build trusting open relationships using excellent stakeholder management skills
- Proven track record of being able to effectively manage all stakeholders, from 3rd party suppliers, internal support groups, internal leaders and customers
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- CTC Clearance.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Service Assurance Manager
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.