- Pay Rate:
Up to £400 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 7 months
Interim Senior Recruiter -Hybrid Working – PSR 1JP00060669 / PSR 1JP00060668
Pay Rate: Up to £ per day pay range subject to IR35 status
Location: Lichfield, 2 DAYS A WEEK AND WFH.
This role will be leading on all recruitment, relating to property recruitment or Engineering/Health & Safety.
You will have previous knowledge and experience in either property recruitment or Engineering/Health & Safety recruitment.
You will be providing market intelligence and insights to inform and create plans the business area in order to maximise opportunity in bringing talent into the organisation via the best routes to market.
You will interpret data from multiple sources to inform strategies to make recommendations for improvements to senior leaders.
- Being a critical friend to hiring managers when reviewing Adverts, suggesting the best platforms to advertise to gain a good return on investment.
- Liaising with an in house to team to upload the vacancy, send your sift packs and interview schedules.
- Ensure placeholders are given to hiring managers to prioritise sifting & Interviewing.
- Direct Source through the use of Linkedin Recruiter
- Extract information and insights to candidates as to why they may not apply
- Track applicants from projects in Linkedin through to interview and sift, feeding back to managers after results to understand any challenges
- Create a positive onboarding journey and candidate experience prior to joining the organisation to ensure talent is retained.
- Knowledge of RICS Surveyors
- Knowledge of the Property market
- Knowledge and research of external best practice will be required to help keep a modern organisation which adopts continuous improvement approaches.
- Security Clearance: SC desirable.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Security Clearance: SC desirable, but BPSS acceptable, if you're happy to go through SC
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Senior Recruiter - Talent Acquisition
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.