- Pay Rate:
up to £51.38 per hour PAYE, depending on experience TBC
- Hours per Week:
36 Monday – Friday, normal working hours
This opening assignment is for 3-4 months
Interim Subject Matter Expert – Care placements, CLA and CEP Transformation
Reference no: Croydon 6416
Note: the pay rate is provisional only and the ad will be amended with the confirmed rate, once received.
Enhanced DBS required for this role
A qualified social work senior leader who has extensive experience in the areas of Care Placements – Fostering, Kinship, Residential and Supported accommodation, Children in Care practice expertise and Care Experienced practice expertise is required. The role will develop initiatives to improve the quality of provision for children, young people and families using co-production principles leading to more efficient service provision.
Reporting to the Head of Service this role will focus specifically on the following transformation areas:
- Kinship Care Assessment & Support – connected carers and SGO
- Fostering Recruitment transformation
- Care options development for older adolescents with emotional health needs
- Leadership development within the services
- Virtual College development
- Voice of the child and care experience person within service development and practice across the CSC system
- Permanence and Direct Work practice and systems
- Transitional Safeguarding practice and systems
- Feasibility regarding the ‘House Project’ initiative
- Corporate Parenting Strategy review
“Role Requirements” – to give yourself the maximum chance of success please try and ensure your CV addresses the following essential criteria:
*** Experience, Knowledge & Skills that match the role profile above – please ensure these are clearly shown in your CV.
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
Other “Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours.
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Unless the DBS requirement stated above is for a Basic Disclosure, your DBS must be either through us or be accompanied by a subscription to the DBS updating service.
- Please refer to the Role Requirements section above - your CV must address the requirements listed.
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for.
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Senior Leader / Expert Care Placements – Social Work
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.