- Pay Rate:
Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
- Hours per Week:
Anticipated 12 months
Interim Senior Interaction Designer - Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00050556 - *Re-opened*
Pay Rate: Up to £550 per day pay range subject to IR35 status
This role is still open.
Location is London with 2 days in the office minimum.
As a Senior Interaction Designer, you will:
- Specialise in designing interactions and interfaces for digital services.
- Define elements – layout, design patterns, controls and actions.
- Work with different types of content and user-led interactions.
- Work across digital and non-digital channels.
- Be familiar with the technical side of design.
- Have demonstrable experience of working from a digital perspective and experience of sketching, prototyping and iterative design.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in a multi disciplinary team.
- Have demonstrable experience of using a user-centred design approach and of explaining design decisions and communicating ideas in a way that other people understand.
- Be able to lead a workshop and help the design process work effectively, plan user research, interpret research and data.
- Have demonstrable experience of handling constructive criticism of your work and constructively reviewing other people’s work.
- Have demonstrable experience of putting forward the case for design to senior stakeholders and product owners and working at pace in an agile environment.
- Have demonstrable experience of working in technical teams in complex environments.
- Have a design-related degree or experience on a product, interaction or UX design role.
- Have experience of working directly with front-end code to update prototypes – skills in HTML, CSS and java script aren’t essential, but all our designers learn the basics.
- Be able to write for user interfaces.
Please quote the Job Title & Vacancy Reference No. in your application, or we will be unable to match your CV to the role being applied for.
“Essential Requirements” – Please check to ensure that your CV addresses the following items:
- Our clients are generally seeking applicants who are reasonably local, not that they would exclude candidates willing to travel/relocate, so on that basis we would ideally like you to supply us with your address (or at least your post code) and a telephone number so that we can reach you during working hours
- Your recent UK working experience going back at least 5 years, or full employment history if you have been working for fewer years than this.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice.
- Qualifications and experience relevant to the job role – please give full details within your CV document
- Candidates should be eligible to apply for Security Check (SC) clearance
Other preferable/desirable details to include on your CV, if applicable:
- Any local authority/public sector experience
- Any relevant qualifications held or being studied for
NB: Please feel free to apply to us direct via [email protected] by quoting the job reference and job title exactly. SEE DETAILS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS AD.
If you have previously applied to one of our vacancies and have already sent the required supporting documentation to us, please make this clear when you re-apply as this will help speed up your application.
Interim Senior Interaction Designer - Hybrid Working - PSR 1JP00050556
Email Job Reminder
If you do not have a CV available right now please use this form to send yourself a reminder. When your CV is available, simply click the link in the email or alternatively reply to that email with your attached your CV.
Interim Senior Interaction Designer - Hybrid - *Re-opened*
Your CV needs to be current with your most recent role. We won’t be able to submit it with any unexplained gaps in employment. It will save time and improve your chances of success if we can put your CV forward immediately without having to ask for revisions.
Your CV must cover the “Essential Requirements” of the role. Ideally you will address the “Essential Requirements” on each job description page directly, in a bullet point list. Please include any DBS details and other qualifications called for.
Your CV should clearly state that you are available to start work either immediately, or at short notice. In general, our clients are unable to work with notice periods of more than 1 week from the point at which a role is offered, 2 weeks at the very most.
We do not put forward covering letters, so please ensure that your CV in contains all relevant information being called for.
We recommend that you consider sending us a CV suitably tailored CV for each role that you apply for. Job board aggregator sites will generally store only one version of your CV, which can be a bit limiting, so this is to your advantage.